- General legal practice administration.
- Consulting and communicating with clients directly via phone or email.
- Preparation of various contracts and documents.
- Work with corporate law (establishing entities, preparing bylaws, restructuring, and reorganizing).
- A university education in law.
- Experience working with corporate law.
- Good English skills.
- Strong communicative skills, proactive, team-player, analytical thinker and has an eye for detail.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - „30 Notarų biuras” is looking for a new lawyer to join their team. The practice works with a wide range of cases and consults business clients on various legal matters. The notary office is situated in the city center at a modern location and has a lot of long term clients as well as new ones.
Similar job ads:
€ 2580 – 3285
€ 1000 – 1200
€ 2500 – 3300
€ 2000 – 3400