Join our team as a Regular or Senior Product Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As Product Manager you will be dedicated to maintaining corporate lending products, drive products’ changes and support stakeholders with corporate lending products knowledge.
What You Will Do:
- Driving allocated product changes: understanding business/regulatory needs, preparation of high level business requirements, follow-up on development, product documentation update, introduction to affected stakeholders
- Central point-of-entry for product related questions in local market, stakeholders management
- Need-based trainings to users (roll-out of new product features, ad-hoc based on stakeholders’ needs)
- State guarantee management - implementing State guarantees and support running the schemes
- Consistent product processes efficiency monitoring and improvement – identify and/or implement identified efficiency gain projects
- Participate and provide input in initiatives / projects related to corporate lending products both locally and on Baltic level
What We Expect:
- Previous experience working with Corporate Lending
- Interest in product development and/or product domain expertise
- Stakeholder management with strong analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- For Senior level corporate lending product knowledge and experience is a must
- Fluent English and Lithuanian is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2500 - 3800 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies. However, for a senior candidate we could be flexible up to 4500 EUR/month Gross depending on previous experience.
Application deadline is 4th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads:
€ 5785 – 5785
€ 2500 – 3800
€ 2970 – 3630
€ 1600 – 2300
€ 4300 – 4960
€ 2800 – 3300