Join our team as a Platform Engineering Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Platform Engineering Lead will act as squad leader for development, testing and deployment of custom workflows and scripts within the AWS Cloud infrastructure that can be used for integration, deployment, monitoring, compliance, or other routine tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Guide and coach less experienced peers to become more productive and effective team members
- Lead implementation of standardized offerings to ensure operational health of stacks throughout their lifecycle:
- Metrics collection, aggregation, and visualization
- Log collection, aggregation, and correlation
- Event management and routing
- Inventory, capacity, and billing/tag management
- Apply advanced troubleshooting technique to provide solutions for complex issues
- Develop, track and leverage performance metrics for continuous improvement
- Continuously improve processes, evaluate and implement new and existing tools
- Develop tools, scripts and frameworks that drive efficiency in automation, monitoring and management of large-scale environments
- Pair with application teams and implement of:
- Standard practices that ensure their operational health & excellence
- Provide hands-on technical coaching to accelerate Cloud operations learning across the organization
What We Expect:
- Technical writing skills for documenting environments and procedures
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies
- Experience in the following areas: Sys admin in using OS platform (Linux/Unix); Firm grasp of networking fundamentals such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP etc.; Experience with relational database system (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application life-cycle
- Experience with tooling to support monitoring, telemetry, logging, and reporting/dashboarding, and continuous delivery technologies
- Strong technical background (operating systems, networking, application performance management, load balancing, security systems, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining business continuity and disaster recovery processes
- Good English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3910-6200 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 25th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads:
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 2500 – 3000
€ 2498 – 3270
€ 4630 – 5450
€ 3300 – 3600
€ 2000 – 3400