Join our team as a Legal Counsel!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
This position is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the legal counsel work in Baltic Retail Legal team affecting an international company and its affiliates. In this role, you will not only handle some of the most cutting-edge legal issues facing the banking industry, but you will also work closely with business to develop and improve banking products such as savings and investments, wealth management products, insurance distribution and other. The position also entails negotiating ISDA agreements.
What You Will Do:
- Advise business on investments and insurance legislation
- Participate in pan-Baltic projects, work in a pan-Baltic team
- Provide legal support in new product development
- Provide legal assistance to business in non-standard customer transactions
- Prepare legal opinions and provide consultations
- Represent Luminor with cooperation partners, regulators and other organizations
- Show your expertise in other tasks
What We Expect:
- Master degree in Law is a must have
- 3-5 years of experience as legal counsel, preferably in a bank or investment company
- Strong communication skills to successfully interact within a pan-Baltic team
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently, follow deadlines, effectively manage time and multi-task
- Excellent writing, communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Starting from 3400 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 20th of Jun. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Lithuania and please apply with your CV in English
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 1650
€ 2580 – 3285
€ 2700 – 4150
€ 2100 – 2800
€ 1700 – 2150
€ 6000 – 7000