Strategic Staffing Solutions International client is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, metals refining and recycling industries globally.
Why is this job posted by Strategic Staffing Solutions? / Why S3I?
Our goal is to provide top-notch IT consulting and Staff Augmentation services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers across the globe. We source leading talents in Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, UK, and Argentina, providing them with exceptional opportunities to deliver their skills and make an impact globally.
- Participate and perform assigned tasks in period-close procedures
- Process and monitor misc. transactions and ensure that all entries are recorded, supportive documents attached, etc.
- Placing, monitoring and closing hedges (both flow and IFRS)
- Updating hedge positions against the project PO and receivables
- Executing foreign currency hedges and SPOT deals
- Bank account management
- Handling hedges for netting runs
- Create and update the intercompany netting process including the identification of the maturing hedges FXFLOW & FXIFRS for rollover
- Report preparation for the IFRS9 Hedge accounting
- Providing ad hoc support with SAP BI and Trezone reports to both management and counterparties
- Group foreign exchange risk management and reporting
- Post bank statement entries related to hedging result and hedge accounting
- Follow the bookings made for projects and move balances from pending account when hedge accounting is ended
- Monthly legal entity foreign exchange exposure analysis
- Communication with project managers /controllers /sales organization /procurement team /logistics team
- Consulting business units in the financial risk management issues
- Support counterparties in treasury related questions and perform ad hoc analysis
- Collect data to internal/external authorities, partners, etc.
- Participate and assist in local and global Treasury projects or on related topics, new ERP systems and tools implementation, misc.
- Timely and accurately document service-related business knowledge (including but not limited to knowledge base, DTPs, process maps)
- Execute all other position related tasks delegated by Direct Manager
- 12+ months of relevant experience
- Process understanding
- Knowledge and at best experience with banking, financial products and cash management
- Attention to details, analytical skills
- Solution oriented, problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced written and oral English. Other relevant language would be advantage
- SAP, Trezone, or other ERP experience
- Hybrid work model, international workation opportunity
- Additional holiday days • Get together activities
- SAP and other systems training and language training, e-learning courses, webinars and guest speakers
- Professional development, including financial support for ACCA
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible salary 2200-2700 EUR/month (Gross) + annual bonus
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Time of work
Your international IT resource of choice! Strategic Staffing Solutions International provides professional Information Technology staff and solutions in the Baltics, Nordics, the United Kingdom and United States.
Company website: http://www.strategicstaff.com
Similar job ads:
€ 1890 – 2360
€ 2807 – 3967
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 1600 – 2400