Are you eager to grow in a dynamic workplace? Property Valuation FI is a part of the Centre of Excellence within Property Valuation, working across the Nordics. Our team consists of 12 people based in different locations in Finland, and we are now looking for a colleague in Lithuania. You will also get support from other employees of the property valuation area located in Lithuania.
Our team works analytically and collaboratively with the advisors to contribute to the customer experience by providing quality valuations in a timely manner.
- Performing property valuations fast and efficiently in line with our internal procedures and Danske Bank’s requirements You will start by performing valuations of residential properties
- Carefully finding and evaluating relevant market transactions while analysing the unique characteristics of a property in case
- Documenting your findings in internal systems and templates
- Communicating effectively and proactively with colleagues as well as other stakeholders across the Nordics (mostly Finland)
- You are fully proficient in Finnish (You will be offered a monthly bonus depending on your language level)
- You have the ability to work independently in a structured and time-sensitive environment
- You are willing to work on a large volume of routine tasks
- You are an effective communicator and a curious person
- You have a high sense of responsibility, drive, and commitment to deliver high quality on time
- You have Intermediate English skills
- Experience in the banking sector or real estate would be an advantage
Monthly salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Property Valuation Analyst (With Finnish Language skills)
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 3000 – 6000
€ 1704 – 3012
€ 1320 – 1980
€ 1491 – 2236
€ 1600 – 2100