Are you eager to start or continue your career in the financial sector and to be part of our global team?
We are looking for you to join our team in group cash services. We are responsible for handling cash flow through ATMs and night safe deposits in Denmark.
We are a team of +10 employees situated in DK and LT. We are working towards creating a more robust team to ensure that our tasks are known and can be handled by more team members. This means that close collaboration between DK and LT colleagues on a daily basis is fundamental. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and has a can-do attitude. Experience in operations or project work would be appreciated.
*Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority levels for the role.
Want to hear more about the position? Lets talk!
- Collaborate with global team members
- Handle various tasks within cash transactions, night safe deposits and ATMs, and account reconciliations
- Solve issues and daily ad-hoc requests to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Communicate with vendors regarding other issues in a written manner
- Participate in the process of continuous improvement in daily work and find the right ways to ensure great quality (robotics, lean, etc.)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Higher education
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain an overview in stressful situations
- Able to work in an innovative environment, meaning to meet tight deadlines and cope with peak periods
- Motivated with a can-do attitude and keen to contribute to an engaging working environment
- Being a good team member who thrives in a team-based global environment
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Operations Officer in Global Group Cash Services team
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1600 – 2400
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 1360 – 2040