- Leading the migration work of commercial data objects in a release.
- Responsible for providing support and expertise to local and central business teams to map data from source legacy systems to S/4 Hana, carry out data cleansing and quality activities required to provide data extracts from legacy systems, provide functional knowledge to local teams to ensure that they understand the new target environment and related concepts.
- Functional data support to the market after the market/release has gone live via a community of practice and 1:1 session.
- Identify data quality/cleansing areas of concern and resolve them with local and central teams.
- Undertake technical impact assessments, gap analysis from the global template, design, functional & technical specification reviews, business process reviews, configuration, and data testing within C4C+OTC (Customer Cloud and Order to Cash)
- Promote the use of best practices of ways of working and use of a global template, BMI standards, and design, evaluate proposed solutions, and adhere to the global template.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all Programme stakeholders, Service delivery, and SI Teams.
- More than two years of experience working in the master data field.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Proven skills with S/4 Hana data migration technologies and mapping files.
- Data Cleansing and quality experience and KPI reporting.
- Knowledge of SQL, and a data visualization/analytics platform is a must (e.g. Looker/Power BI/Talend).
- Good team player with a pragmatic and proactive attitude.
- Good reporting and communications skills
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working model.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 659 44092
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.
With more than 100 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals team.
Similar job ads:
€ 1000 – 1200
€ 1900 – 3000
€ 2436 – 3654
€ 3000 – 4200
€ 2975 – 3800