Join our team as a Retail Restructuring & Recovery Project Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Restructuring and Recovery Project Manager is responsible for customer contact in the delivery of debt collection services and the results these services create.
What You Will Do:
- Active management of low to medium complexity indebted retail customers:
- Contact & communicate customers via telephone, e-mail and personal meetings regarding overdue payments
- Monitor payments
- Monitor the process of automatic reminders
- Advise customers & propose solutions to get out of financial difficulties
- Analyse customer data and prepare credit documentation
- Present proposals to the decision making bodies and implement approved restructuring and debt collection solutions
- Create, develop and update processes and procedures
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting on the assigned retail portfolio
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of experience in debt collection service and analytical work
- Prior experience and feeling comfortable with daily customer contact
- Good negotiation skills
- Understanding of regulatory aspects in the field
- Solution focused and flexibility and ability easy to adapt to the changing
- Teamwork oriented
- Fluency in English and local language skills are required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2000 - 3000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 7th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
Please make sure to submit your CV in PDF format!
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
- Remote work opportunity
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads:
€ 2807 – 3967
€ 3200 – 3700
€ 2700 – 3200
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 6000 – 7500