Do you want to make a real differencefor Danske Bank, our customers, and society in general? And are you enthusiastic about fighting financial crime?
In the Monitoring and Screening Tribe, we support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, Fraud prevention, and the execution of the Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policies. We have approx. 200 engaged colleagues located in 5 different countries.
We are looking for a team member for our Fraud Screening squad to deliver state-of-the art fraud prevention solutions. Fraud Screening is responsible for the current payment screening engine, and you will have an important part in lifting the engine to new payment rails.
This is your opportunity to join us in shaping the future defense against financial crime by preventing, detecting, and mitigating fraudulent activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert and see the bigger picture of the system landscape
- Utilize your professional stakeholder management skills to facilitate and secure the necessary alignment on requirements and outcomes
- Assess and translate business requirements into user stories
- Document business processes, collect knowledge, and update existing service documentation
- Perform quality assurance (acceptance testing) of developed features on end-to-end processes
- Facilitate dependency alignment with relevant stakeholders and affected development teams
- Initiate and perform analysis, provide insights, and enable data-driven decisions, including problem-solving
- 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst, preferably with a focus from back-end deliveries, data, or Payment area
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze and present different information with accuracy
- Knowledge of process design management, including documentation, measurements, and efficiency gains
- Software development process knowledge
- Collaborative approach to ensure timely deliveries
- Great stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to question and improve decisions when needed
- Agile Mindset – being open-minded and adapting to emerging requirements or changing squad needs
- Understanding of Fraud or other FinCrime prevention-related areas within the financial sector would be beneficial
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Sophie Sonn Poulsen
+45 51 66 45 81
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 3000 – 3800
€ 1870 – 3100
€ 3120 – 4680
€ 4500 – 5000
€ 3300 – 4900