With a purpose to build the future of payments, we are a team of highly skilled and innovative professionals located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are the Core Payments Platform Tribe with an ambition to make payments smarter, simpler, and more scalable by blending traditional ideas with a modern twist, and that is what makes us a wonderful place to work. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for a collaborative team member with an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Perform a requirements analysis and ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Evaluate business processes and requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, produce valuable reports
- Stay up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to discuss ideas and findings
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and the product owner
- Coordinate projects, develop project plans, monitor performance and deliverables, ensure the completion of projects
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, e.g., with a focus on back-end deliveries, data, or API
- Possess solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and present different information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Effective documentation skills
- Fundamental analysis and conceptual thinking skills
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 4000 – 4000
€ 1900 – 4200
€ 3000 – 4200
€ 2430 – 3040