Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Sales Manager to join our growing international Sales team in Vilnius, Lithuania to help us grow our global presence in IoT sector by quickly and effectively responding to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We promise you:
- Fast growth you will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Lithuania and taking part in launching new industrial network connectivity devices sold in over 145 countries
- Interesting projects you will be working towards enabling reliable and secure network connectivity needed for IoT and M2M communication to establish successful networking infrastructures
- Professional development you will have the chance to improve yourknow-howand seek both vertical and horizontal career opportunities
- Freedom you will have the freedom to express yourself and implement crazy ideas rather than be shut down and told what to do
- Constant learning knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips, and more. At Teltonika Networks, we promote an environment where curiosity is key, and creativity is celebrated
As Sales Manager, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in a foreign market.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, presentations, and frequent visits
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika Networks and its products with solutions
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have good English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language
- Have strong motivation to work in B2B sales (experience in sales will be considered as an advantage)
- Have organized, results-oriented and challenge-driven personality
- Are ambitious to generate substantial earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania
- Are willing to travel abroad
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractivecompensation package that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position is from 11 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur 2320 Eur) pre-tax with the option to get substantial monthly bonuses according to your results.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Flexible work schedules
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festivals
- We enjoy sweets and fruits for lunch or dinner
Additional information: The salary for this position is from 11 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur 2320 Eur) pre-tax with the option to get substantial monthly bonuses according to your results.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Ukmergės g. 120, Vilnius
Time of work
Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing developer and manufacturer of industrial, made-in-Lithuania network connectivity equipment used in a wide range of international markets, including Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy. Being a part of Teltonika group, we strive to maintain and grow our presence as a global market leader in IoT solutions and improve peoples lives as a result.Our people are our strength. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge.
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.
Company website: https://teltonika-networks.com
Similar job ads:
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 1850 – 2350
€ 1320 – 2315
€ 3400 – 5100