Are you an experienced Project Manager and can you also lead a team of project management professionals? Then you may be our new colleague in the Transformation CoE.
Our highly professional Project Management team sits within the Strategy & Transformation area. Our focus is on implementing strategic projects, programs, and themes spanning multiple tribes, business domains, and customer segments. The team is located primarily in Lithuania (Vilnius) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as team lead for one of our project management teams, where you will run highly complex projects and lead a team of project managers.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Run high-complexity projects and constantly work on continuous improvement of the project management process
- Build and grow project teams and show individual global cultural awareness
- Lead, develop, and motivate a team of project managers with different seniority levels
- Contribute to the development of the department
- Provide regular contributions to organizational learning and drive the groups ability to improve
- Share best practices, network facilitation, and act as an instructor, reviewer, and mentor
- Very good practical understanding of all project management disciplines and phases using different methodologies
- Experienced in leading and developing teams with a people-focused approach, care about your colleagues and can lead the team through challenges and changes
- Thrive in high complexity and have a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Extensive stakeholder management experience on all levels (including Executive Leadership)
- At least 5 years of experience in end-to-end project management
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 620 94118
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 2815 – 4225
€ 5000 – 10000
€ 3070 – 4605
€ 3200 – 3700
€ 3500 – 4500