We are currently looking for a data analyst to take our Counter-Terrorism Financing Reporting setup to the next level as well as support the team on specific analyses.
The Regulatory Analytics Unit consists of 7 analysts, with locations in Copenhagen and Vilnius. We are a diverse unit, consisting of many nationalities, and therefore English is our primary language. We collaborate with stakeholders on keystone projects within Financial Crime Prevention, where data is an important part of the project. We develop analyses and reports to be used for Financial Crime Prevention.
As our new Data Analyst, you will start out working with analytical requests and projects while automating the current reporting setup, so you are supposed to be proficient working with data, especially using tools such as SQL and Alteryx and visualization tools like Tableau. Although data analysis skills are required, it is equally important that you can translate your findings into business insights. As part of our team, you will help support the business in decision-making, as regulatory decisions are a key part of the units mission.
Depending on your experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Be responsible for extracting data from multiple sources using SQL
- Take our Counter-Terrorism Financing Reporting setup to the next level as well as support the team on specific analyses
- Be responsible for handling and manipulating data, building reports, producing meaningful analysis, and writing quality code
- Setup reports for different projects and areas
- Act as a liaison between data and business and use data for projects that are of high importance to Financial Crime Prevention
- Work on a more dynamic and automated analytical setup
- Have the ability to handle vast amounts of data and, equally important, the skills to visualize insights from the analytics
- Have proven programming skills, especially SQL
- Have 2+ years of Business Analyst or similar experience
- Have an analytical mindset and a fact-based approach, and you understand the need to apply data as a competitive advantage in the banking environment
- Catch the essence of complex problems and can communicate them in a clear and understandable way
- As you will be working in an international environment, Upper-Intermediate English skills are key
- You are result-oriented, have a positive mindset, and proactive attitude
- Tableau and Alteryx knowledge is desired but not a requirement
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Business Data Analyst for Regulatory Analytics
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 2680 – 4020
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 3300 – 4900
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 4000 – 4000
€ 1900 – 4200