Join the Fraud Payments Investigation Team in Financial Crime Prevention and fight against fraudsters together!
The engaged, friendly, and initiative Team is looking for a new colleague with the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency and also be able to react quickly as the issue occurs.
As an Officer, you will mainly focus on ensuring an efficient payments process, investigations, analysis and decision-making. There is a possibility to grow as a professional in this role and participate in various initiatives.
Note that this role includes working shifts: 1 week per month working 10:0019:00 or 12:00-21:00 + 1 Saturday/Sunday per month.
You will be working under a summary working time regime.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Investigate and monitor suspicious online transactions daily
- Make decisions on payment legitimation
- Communicate (written and spoken) with different departments in Danske Bank and third parties
- Handle the workflow according to the deadlines
- Previous operational work experience (in the back office or administrative field)
- Ability to process large volumes of tasks and data, meet deadlines, and cope with peak periods
- Analytical and critical mindset, detail orientation, and ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiastic and positive mindset
- Strong decision-making skills
- Collaboration and communication skills; ability to work freely and as a team member
- Knowledge/interest in working with payments processes, Fraud, or AML areas (would be a great advantage)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Officer in Fraud Payments Investigation Team
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 1400 – 1500
€ 1290 – 1930
€ 3300 – 3600
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1080 – 1620