If youd be happy to join General Ledger & Treasury Team Lead role, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and:
- Monitor and lead an assigned Accounting team working with Ireland.
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Phoenix Group agreed on policies and procedures by team members.
- Understand SLAs and KPIs for Accounting related business processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance and updating of assigned Accounting processes, as well as audit queries.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to assigned Accounting processes as specified by relevant SLAs and escalating queries.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of General Ledger data, including all deadlines, are met.
- Delegate tasks and manage the workload.
- Responsible for managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, while fostering and maintaining strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- Support team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant SLAs.
- Implement initiatives for improving the efficiency of the assigned Accounting processes.
- Participate in various projects, including the integration within Phoenix Group.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Plus 3 years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes and process improvements preferably in a Shared Service Center environment.
- People Leading experience is needed.
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken).
In addition to the usual perks at SSCs such as private health insurance, annual bonus, public transport compensation, referral bonus, pet-friendly office with entertainment area, team buildings, and social events, we offer:
- Work from home or at the heart of Vilnius city STILL YOUR CHOICE!
- ACCA trainings
- Free parking spots
- Workation from any EU country for 180 days a year
- 4 trust days per year
- Gamified monetary rewards for automation projects
- Individualized competency development plan for your future career
- 100€ for your home office
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, PHOENIX Business Services is passionate about doing things better. Improving. Learning. Developing. They are an international team of 150 colleagues, operating as a Shared Services Centre (SSC) based in Vilnius.
Companys goal is to support their greatest mission to deliver health - by providing financial, accounting and IT services to company the PHOENIX Group, the largest pharmaceutical and healthcare provider in Europe, headquartered in Mannheim, Germany. www.phoenixgroup.eu/en/
How they do it?
By inviting people who care. Those who are willing to perform their best, who are keen to challenge and improve the current situation, who are curious enough to try different things and are open to new experiences. That is why they created the whole culture of continuous improvements, where everyone is able to suggest new ideas and actively engage into their implementation. Plus, being rewarded!
Similar job ads:
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 3000 – 4200
€ 3500 – 4200
€ 5200 – 5700
€ 6000 – 7000