We promise you
- Fast growth you will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Lithuania and taking part in launching new industrial GPS tracking devices
- Professional development you will have the chance to improve yourknow-howand seek both vertical and horizontal career opportunities
- Freedom you will have the freedom to express yourself and implement crazy ideas rather than be shut down and told what to do
- Constant learning knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips, and more. At Teltonika Telematics, we promote an environment where curiosity is key, and creativity is celebrated
As a Sales Manager, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in a foreign market.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth
- build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits
- prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals
- attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions
- collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU
- have excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language; other languages (Polish, German, etc.) would be an advantage
- have an organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality
- have experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage
- have the ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania
- are willing to travel abroad
The salary for this position is 11 Eur/h - 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur - 2320 Eur) pre-tax + attractive bonus package (including monthly bonuses) based on your results and sales growth.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
Saltoniškių str. 9B - 1
- care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering flexible work schedules, hybrid work opportunity; health insurance and access to services of a psychologist; company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- celebration of achievements and having fun together during team building events, summer festivals and other important occasions for us
- opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program; we delight with birthday gifts, rewards on work anniversaries
- we enjoy lunch snacks together at the dinner or lunch table
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Dovilė Asanavičienė, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information: The salary for this position is 11 Eur/h - 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur - 2320 Eur) pre-tax + attractive bonus package (including monthly bonuses) based on your results and sales growth.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
We are Teltonika IoT Group, the company group that develops exceptional Internet of Things solutions for the global market. More than 20 million IoT devices, designed in our Lithuanian offices and manufactured in our modern production facilities, are already connected to the Internet.
Similar job ads:
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 1850 – 2350
€ 1320 – 2315
€ 3400 – 5100