You will be joining the Risk Tribe, where business and IT professionals work in cross-functional teams to strengthen the bank by proactively delivering analytics, data, and services for robust Risk management.
Tribe technologies range from in-house mainframe applications to cloud-native solutions supporting our business needs. In your role as a Senior DevOps Engineer (Multi-cloud), you would contribute to building new, modern tools for the bank.
- Help us architect, design, code, and utilize the world of multi-cloud
- Utilize CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Azure DevOps, or GitHub to handle code migrations and deployments
- Collect and visualize complex data using tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Help us develop, maintain, and scale our solutions while defining Operational Excellence standards
- Go beyond manual deployments and infrastructure building
- Support application designs bound for the public cloud
- Address regulatory concerns for cloud designs and deployments
- Help us move between public and private cloud
- Your passion and primary area of interest at work are within the world of DevOps using your depth of knowledge to automate and build support for the modern cloud journey
- Writing code and scripting is your preferred way to build and operate systems (infrastructure, pipelines, monitoring, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using Docker, YAML, TOML, building CI/CD pipelines, and infrastructure/application monitoring
- Self-motivated with solid experience in platform engineering or software development positions
- Willingness to be versatile: analyze, learn, and switch between working on the various systems we support as our technology landscape is diverse, and we understand that you cant know it all
- Ability to team up, communicate, and negotiate with colleagues in technology and business, translating requirements into robust IT systems
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Senior DevOps Engineer for Risk Tribe
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 2600 – 3900
€ 1080 – 1620
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 3280 – 4920