As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with patients, parents, and caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. In addition, you will work with back-office tasks, such as account amendments and order creation. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient or healthcare professional, assisting with product order-related inquiries, as well as postpurchase support.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patient with their inquiries.
- > 1 year of experience in Operations/Customer Support area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Intermediate or higher level of English and Italian language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 8000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 690 67723
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
Similar job ads:
€ 1600 – 2100
€ 2900 – 3400
€ 1283 – 1339
€ 1390 – 1800