- Create and implement the sales strategy for the dedicated areas together with your team
- Plan the short-terms and long-term goals for your team and help them to achieve those
- Monitor and assess market trends, customer focus and needs, contract conditions, profitability, etc
- Manage and develop trust relationships within the key customers to target and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline
- Lead, coach and support the team of Key Account Managers
- Solve various problems related to the relations with customers, contract profitability, team performance, etc.
- Extensive experience of international B2B sales and/or business development (FMCG, retail or similar industries)
- Proven track record in team management and team development/ mentoring,
- Excellent sales, negotiations, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for challenges and high achievement orientation
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills (both oral and written)
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work model and workation for 30 days from any EU country. Special fund and off day for those who want to volunteer.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
The specific salary offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 1704 – 3012
€ 3305 – 4132
€ 840 – 6000