We are looking for a quant developer to help us improve our model calculation platform further. If you are interested in the interplay between technology and finance, then come join the Risk Modeling team at Danske Bank Asset Management.
In Risk Modeling, we develop the quantitative risk models used in Asset Management. This includes risk models for both short and long horizons, scenario functionality, the calculation of Greeks, and various other key figures. Our models are used across the unit, both on the front office side, where portfolio managers use our models to handle the risk in their portfolios and client managers use them in the customer dialogue, as well as downstream, where our numbers are used by limits, reporting teams, and Danske Invest.
The team currently consists of nine people. We work in an informal atmosphere where people have a high degree of freedom in their work. We strive to do our development in close collaboration with end users.
- Improve the infrastructure platform that our models are running on. With an extra focus on improving and developing our web front-end
- Work on new model functionality in our web front-end and make our current web apps more user-friendly
- Improve the robustness or performance of the system, integrate it with other services, and contribute to designing new calculation flows efficiently
- Support our end users when they use our models through Python
- Solid programming skills
- Interest in front-end development
- A tech/science background with an interest in finance, or a background in economics or finance with an interest in IT development
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 5000 – 6280
€ 4000 – 5460
€ 2660 – 3100
€ 3500 – 5000
€ 3300 – 5000
€ 3440 – 5160