We are a global team in Danske bank which provides Business Process Management(BPM) tools for organization in order to document, execute and measure processes. Our tools are used by thousands of people daily and helps organization to meet both regulatory and business needs. We are working in a very dynamic environment where we constantly looking ways how to improving existing tooling to move organization ahead IT cabilities wise.
- Work with IT developers team in an Agile set up, orchestrating IT development work
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are specified, documented and tested
- Ensure proper IT governance around solutions we build
- Work closely with business to understand the needs for development
- Drive end-users experience via design choises and advanced UI
- Have to understand process documentation standards to be able practically implement them in the solutions we build
- Have experience working in Agile set up, able to run/implement Scrum ceremonies
- Understand IT development process
- Able to technically document and explain user stories for IT developers
- Have understanding about IT governance and risk management
- Experience working with developing digital solutions. This also includes having an excellent technical understanding
- Understanding SharePoint
- Friendly and helpful, looking for practical solutions
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Business Analyst for Application development
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 2680 – 4020
€ 2100 – 2900
€ 2000 – 3100
€ 3300 – 4960
€ 3440 – 5160