You will become a part of the development tribe called Everyday Banking Individuals. Our tribes aim is to create a seamless and intuitive everyday banking experience and simple solutions across cards, accounts, and payments. We will do that by empowering our customers with intuitive digital solutions for the mobile app and internal employees, but also by renewing the existing web bank solution and making great product offerings across all markets in the Nordics and UK.
As a Business & Functional specialist, you will have an important role in many aspects of the development phases, but we are looking for one whose main focus will be coordinating the product approval and risk processes within accounts and payments and planning and performing QA.
- Coordinate the product approval process for new products and services together with risk and compliance experts to ensure that all new products and services are thoroughly reviewed, analyzed, and approved before they are launched to the market
- Plan and perform QA activities in collaboration with colleagues to identify and report issues
- Maintain the existing product offerings, i.e., support product reviews, update business procedures, and ensure that information is continuously updated in the Product Management Universe platform
- Analyze and evaluate product performance and make recommendations for improvements to ensure that products and services meet customer needs
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to balance the focus on detail with the wider context of a project
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, an eagerness to share knowledge, and a continuous learning
- Knowledge about software development and quality assurance (QA) would be appreciated but is not a requirement
- Advanced English skills
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Peter Hovgaard Kristensen
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4000 – 6000
€ 5000 – 7500
€ 3000 – 5000
€ 3662 – 5494
€ 6000 – 7500