- Be a trusted business advisor of SAP Transportation Management solution
- Understand Business requirements and turn them into solution design, technical specifications
- Ensure the solution is being delivered according to the Solution design
- Build E2E solution designs for Integrations with external or internal Girteka systems
- Customize SAP domain solution according to requirements and unit testing
- Supervise/Execute System and Integration Testing
- Supervise/Execute End user Training
- Ensure the Service quality, raise system improvements for more efficient IT operations and business processes
- Ensure Data quality within domain
- Share knowledge and support colleagues in daily activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement of project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals
- Raise flags proactively for any issue that can impact project, team, business
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous SAP TM and/or Logistics processes experience is a plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence (advantage)
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work model and workation for 30 days from any EU country. Special fund and off day for those who want to volunteer.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
The specific salary offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 1500 – 1900
€ 1320 – 1570
€ 1600 – 2400
€ 1700 – 2200
€ 1500 – 2250
€ 1800 – 2600