- Develop optimal pricing policies for company products (trucks and semi-trailers),
- Develop pricing strategy for different regions and sales channels in collaboration with our Sales team,
- Develop and manage current pricing tools working together with our Analytics team,
- Provide regular analysis of won/lost opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Actively communicate with suppliers, clients, and sales teams to understand market trends and competitive environment,
- Present main findings and suggestions to the management team on a regular basis.
- Ability to interpret data and analyze results,
- Great English knowledge,
- Structured, results-oriented approach to work,
- Good communication and negotiation skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- Ability to make business trips abroad (2-4 times per year),
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar field (big advantage).
- Dynamic and truly international working environment.
- Career opportunities: as much as 77% of our management has grown along with the company and around 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: internal and external trainings, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. A modern and ergonomic office space, 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits, and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work model and workation for 30 days from any EU country.
- Additional time off: an additional day off for your birthday and extra paid leave for your wedding or for a funeral of your close family member.
- Rewards and recognition: reward for the significant work anniversaries and presents during annual festivities. Salary from 3030 € to 3790 €. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Class Trucks is a part of Girteka Logistics group responsible for buying new and selling used trucks and semi-trailers from Girteka Logistics fleet to different regions in the world. Currently, we are looking for a Pricing Strategy Lead to join our international team.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 3030 – 3790
€ 1270 – 1590
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 1850 – 2350
€ 1850 – 2320