- Be responsible for representing management accounting and its end-users in SAP implementation process
- Prepare lists of characteristics its mapping and other data for future analysis
- Reconciliation and validation of various system settings
- Perform SAP system testing during the implementation period
- Prepare materials for end-user trainings
- Coach Girteka business units staff and support them in using the tool
- Strong knowledge of finance processes or management accounting
- Understanding the concept of processes, customer journeys, and process frameworks in general
- Analytical thinking, comfortable with data, and eager to learn new tools/systems
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver & prioritize under strict timelines
- Experience with training or interest in acquiring these skills
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: our company offers the opportunity to work for 30 days from any EU or Schengen country. We have set up a special fund for those who want to volunteer, and we provide off days to give you time to volunteer.
- Collaborative culture: We believe in the power of teamwork and people connection because we can only create value by achieving results together and supporting career advancement, therefore we have an office-first approach with occasional possibilities to work from home.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs, days off during your birthday.
The specific salary offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 1890 – 2360
€ 3030 – 4550
€ 3030 – 3790
€ 1500 – 1870
€ 2430 – 3040