Are you looking to build your career in Project Management? Are you a team-oriented person with solid coordination and planning skills? Then join our team!
Our team of committed Project Managers sits within the Strategy & Transformation area. Our focus is on implementing strategic projects, programs, and themes, bringing change all across the bank. The team is located primarily in Lithuania (Vilnius) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
If you are thorough and enthusiastic about Project Management and have a can-do attitude, we offer a great opportunity to join our PM team and develop your skills in an inclusive environment.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in the program office, including the project managers who deliver on the program objectives
- Run meetings and workshops
- Prepare communication and report materials based on input from the stakeholders
- Run communication & coordinate forums for the program
- Run projects and support project deliveries in our program office
- Coordinate work between teams that work in different agile setups
- Participate in team activities and goals like knowledge sharing, constructive feedback, and improve best practices
- Project Management is your discipline, and you want to excel at executing transformations
- Efficient communication, advanced English skills, verbal and written
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- An open-minded personality with a focused and structured approach to getting the job done
- An aspiration to learn and the ability to work with limited supervision, efficiently and steadily
- Critical thinker with good cooperation and communication skills in a global and diverse organization
- The ability to take ownership and follow the task through
- A team-oriented person who shows a high-quality approach to the tasks at hand and wants to contribute to the common achievements of the team
Monthly salary range from 2800 EUR to 4200 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Company website: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Similar job ads:
€ 4500 – 5500
€ 5740 – 6890
€ 2674 – 4011
€ 3636 – 5289
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 2600 – 6000