Girteka Europe West is on a mission to become Europe's largest asset-heavy logistics provider. We invest heavily in the latest technologies, green solutions, and product development to fulfill the strictest demands of top European brands. Our entrepreneurial team is preparing for a growth leap, and we are confident that we will become a 1B EUR company by the end of 2023. Our high ambitions require equally ambitious people to join our ranks. We offer the opportunity to take part in driving the success of our business and making a meaningful impact on our company. We foster an engaging, and supportive working environment, enabling professional growth and possibilities for career advancement within the company.
- Manage and develop trust relationships within a key customer base to target and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Create and implement long-term strategic plans for Key Account development, prepare sales and action plans to achieve them.
- Prepare and make presentations to decision-makers and influencers within the customer organization; gather information, evaluate the customer's level of interest, identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
- Collect feedback from identified customers or customer segments to ensure their needs are met, providing themes, summary analyses, and recommendations for changes based on customer input.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams to ensure effective engagements and follow-up of the activities agreed upon with the customer.
- Proven track record in international B2B sales and/or business development
- Excellent sales, negotiations, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for challenges and high achievement orientation
- Excellent English language skills (both oral and written)
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Workation for 30 days from any EU country. Special fund and off day for those who want to volunteer.
- Collaborative culture: We believe in the power of teamwork and people connection because we can only create value by achieving results together and supporting career advancement, therefore we have an office-first approach with occasional possibilities to work from home.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
Monthly Salary 3030 Є - 3790 Є gross. The specific salary and bonuses offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 840 – 6000
€ 1220 – 1530
€ 2430 – 3040
€ 1800 – 2500