- Develop and implement effective PPC campaigns across multiple acquisition channels to drive qualified leads and increase conversion rates
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Develop, execute, and scale growth strategies across existing and new channels to reach additional user bases
- Analyze website and campaign performance, and identify trends to create opportunities for growth
- Manage and optimize email marketing campaigns to increase engagement and drive revenue
- Be proactive to share ideas to optimize the new channels
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong focus on SEO and PPC
- Proven track record of driving sales and marketing results through effective PPC campaigns (Meta ads, Google Ads, and YouTube)
- Strong understanding of SEO and experience with SEO tools (GA 4, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and experience using data to optimize campaign performance
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. Wordpress) and website optimization tools
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: our company offers the opportunity to work for 30 days from any EU or Schengen country. We have set up a special fund for those who want to volunteer, and we provide off days to give you time to volunteer.
- Collaborative culture: We believe in the power of teamwork and people connection because we can only create value by achieving results together and supporting career advancement, therefore we have an office-first approach with occasional possibilities to work from home.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs, days off during your birthday.
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
We create responsible logistics for an exciting future! Our strategic dream is to become a leader in the logistics sector in Europe by 2026. This ambitious goal makes our daily work even more meaningful and inspires us to surpass ourselves. Together, by creating a modern and advanced international company, we foster an open and friendly corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect. Join the Girteka Group and take the lead of your career with the company that is setting impressive possibilities to grow.
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 1900 – 3500
€ 1890 – 2360
€ 2500 – 2800
€ 3030 – 4550
€ 3030 – 3790