An engineer's day is filled with daily database and Linux management from a mix of customers with a large number of databases running on various versions of Oracle Linux The daily work contains monitoring, implementing changes, handling incidents and participating in projects. As a dedicated Unix and Database team, you work together with customer groups and expertise teams to serve the customer.
- Handling upcoming incidents.
- Apply service packs, cumulative updates, and security patches.
- Collaborate with application developers and system architects to design and plan new database systems.
- Optimize database schema and data structures for performance and scalability.
- Monitor database performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation routines for routine database tasks and maintenance.
- Investigate and resolve database-related issues and errors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including application developers, system administrators, and network engineers, to ensure smooth database operations.
- Work closely with customer groups and other infrastructure teams.
- Experience in Oracle database administration
- Experience of using a Linux operating system
- Basic network and routing knowledge.
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL processes
- Good knowledge of English
- OCA or OCP certification
- RHCE Version 7+ certificate
- Redhat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux experience.
- Experience with configuration management processes and tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Oracle Cloud infrastructure experience
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible hybrid work possibilities - we want to provide you with convenient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – lets have fun together.
- Pet-friendly work environment - we care about our colleagues pets.
- Sport activities - we play basketball, beach tennis, foosball and etc.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 675 93538
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Centric IT Solutions Lithuania, a brand new Kaunas-based division of Centric BV, one of the largest IT companies in the Netherlands with branches in other 9 European countries and the US, planning to employ 250 people within the next three years. The new employees at the Lithuanian office will be welcomed by the 4,300 members of the Centric family that provide IT services, financial and engineering solutions and advice for our clients.
At the moment they are looking for an ambitious and bright individual to start building our Accounting team. As an Accountant you will be responsible for the full payroll and accounting services.
Similar job ads:
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 4112 – 5950
€ 4200 – 6400