Are you an experienced data engineer looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, customer-centric industry? Our client Telia GS Lithuania is establishing a Data Analytics Hub, and we are searching for a Senior Data Engineer to join the team of MEGA profesionals. If you have what it takes - As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be at the center of building exceptional data and analytical products that drive business value for Telia Company across all its countries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile DevOps teams to develop analytical solutions for various domains, including TV & Media, Crowd Insights, Telia Finance, Connectivity, and Networks.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient and scalable data pipelines for data cleaning, transformation, and loading.
- Utilise Big Data technologies and programming languages like Scala and/or Python and SQL to work with large datasets.
- Ensure data quality and governance while adhering to industry best practices.
- Mentor and support other data engineers, contributing to their growth and development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging data engineering technologies.
- Proficiency in Big Data technologies, ETL tools, and programming languages such as Scala and SQL.
- Familiarity with various data storage solutions (e.g., HDFS, Object Storage, S3) and data formats (e.g., AVRO, Parquet, JSON, XML).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Airflow, Github) and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP).
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design principles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and working effectively in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and leading data engineering technologies.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 664 26538
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the worlds most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, theyre the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, theyre set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Similar job ads:
€ 3140 – 5785
€ 3640 – 5460
€ 2960 – 4440
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4000 – 8000
€ 3500 – 4500