Would you like to work with the biggest logistics companies in Europe and close your biggest deal yet?
Girteka Europe West is on a mission to become Europe's largest asset-heavy logistics provider. We invest heavily in the latest technologies, green solutions, and product development to fulfill the strictest demands of top European brands. Our entrepreneurial team is preparing for a growth leap, and we are confident that we will become a 1B EUR company by the end of 2023. To reach this ambitious target we are expanding our cooperation with other logistics companies. Our high ambitions require equally ambitious people to join our ranks. We offer the opportunity to take part in driving the success of our business and making a meaningful impact on our company. We foster an engaging, and supportive working environment, enabling professional growth and possibilities for career advancement within the company.
- Though research identify big-medium size logistics companies in EU and understand their way of working/business model. Then create a business case and look for key decision makers to generate interest through cold calls, email campaigns, exhibitions.
- Present company services to potential partners, clearly communicate the benefits of our services, prepare and negotiate the details of commercial offers.
- Build long term partnerships with potential customers, acquire deep understanding of the customers needs and present the appropriate business solution.
- Pro-actively manage the integration of new business accounts with the internal departments to ensure smooth agreement implementation.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in international B2B sales and/or business development.
- Excellent sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record in maintaining good relationships and fulfilling customers needs.
- Ability to present yourself, also open and enjoying interaction with people.
- You know how to spot a good business opportunity and develop it from an opportunity to a success.
- Good understanding of logistics sector in Europe would be advantage.
- Excellent command of English and other language would be advantage (French or Italian or German).
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: Workation for 30 days from any EU country. Special fund and off day for those who want to volunteer.
- Collaborative culture: We believe in the power of teamwork and people connection because we can only create value by achieving results together and supporting career advancement, therefore we have an office-first approach with occasional possibilities to work from home.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
Monthly Salary (gross) 3030 Є - 3790 Є. The specific salary offered will depend on the candidates experience, competencies displayed, and suitability to the requirements of the position.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Laisves av. 36
Time of work
Company website: https://www.girteka.eu/
Similar job ads:
€ 3855 – 5782
€ 4460 – 9460
€ 4400 – 6600
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 4960 – 7440
€ 3140 – 5785