- Manage and optimize ad campaigns on various platforms (such as Google Ads and Facebook, among others).
- Launch, analyze, and optimize paid marketing campaigns for a range of products and services within the personal finance category.
- Manage advertising campaigns with substantial budgets in highly competitive international markets.
- 1+ year work experience.
- Experience with data analytics tools.
- Advanced verbal and written English Language skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience of working with Google Ads or Facebook Ads or other platforms.
- 5 extra vacation days in addition to 20 days of vacation time.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible work schedule (upon agreement with manager).
- Half-day Off every Friday in the Summer
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 645 64398
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - Inulti - is an innovative marketing company that helps the world's most successful companies acquire millions of new customers each year. Our world-class performance marketing team makes us leaders in our space. We own and operate a portfolio of websites and apps reaching millions of consumers every month. Led by passionate entrepreneurs and industry veterans, our team is always growing, and is an incredible group of digital marketers, engineers, product managers & creative people.
Similar job ads:
€ 2000 – 2350
€ 1350 – 1425
€ 2900 – 3900
€ 1800 – 2300