- Manage personal assignments, including appointments, family events, and social commitments.
- Organize and coordinate personal travel arrangements, including vacations, family trips, and weekend getaways.
- Serve as a liaison between the individual or family and external service providers, vendors, and other contacts.
- Proactively recognize and resolve personal and household-related issues.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced verbal and written English Language skills.
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with care.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to changing personal needs.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania
Time of work
+370 645 64398
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - Inulti - is an innovative marketing company that helps the world's most successful companies acquire millions of new customers each year. Our world-class performance marketing team makes us leaders in our space. We own and operate a portfolio of websites and apps reaching millions of consumers every month. Led by passionate entrepreneurs and industry veterans, our team is always growing, and is an incredible group of digital marketers, engineers, product managers & creative people.
Similar job ads:
€ 2400 – 4000
€ 1009 – 2009
€ 1800 – 2300
€ 5000 – 8000
€ 1800 – 2500