Senior Angular Software Engineer / Developer
Come work at Track-POD, the leading company in the logistics software industry in the UK, EU, and North America. Top of the market salaries. We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Angular Engineer to join the Track-POD team. If you're serious about your next job, Track-POD is an ideal company for you. The company has offices in England, Belarus and Lithuania.
If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD Hosted Application.
Track-POD is a fast-growing SaaS company that has strong growth of revenue, offering one of the best Paperless&Contactless Delivery Management Software. Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp, and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Implementation of the new modern approaches to frontend developments
- Stay on top with the latest technologies and modern tech-stack
- Working closely with Google Maps API, Mapbox SDK, Open Street Maps API
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of the entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals
- A minimum of 5 years experience in building web-based applications
- Angular 11+
- Angular Material
- OAuth 2.0 (IndentityServer)
- CI/CD (Team City)
- Agile development environment (Jira)
What we offer
- Top of the market salaries, Salary range 4000 - 7500 EUR gross
- The latest Tech-Stack
- High-performance laptop for personal use
- Gross plus annual bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working environment
- Exciting, fast-paced global environment (we are shifting the global market!)
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech company
- A great international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the new level for the market
Our Software Products:
- Delivery Driver App on IOS and Android
- Route Optimization Software and Route Planning Tool
- Delivery Management & Sign-on-Glass App
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Inspection App and Safety Management
- Courier Dispatch Solution
Similar job ads:
€ 5000 – 5500
€ 2200 – 2900
€ 1700 – 2000
€ 1200 – 1200
€ 1200 – 1200