Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Under broad supervision of Manager, Customer Service Control Center, you will become an integral part of a high performing central customer focused team in Vilnius and provide customers with courteous, professional and efficient back-office service at all times. In conjunction with World Courier offices in NCEE (Northern, Central and Eastern Europe), you will be planning, generating and monitoring shipments, and reporting pertinent information related to specific high-volume transport projects. You will be the point of contact for our selected internal and external customers – usually by phone or via email.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in effective communication with external and internal customers
- Receive and reply to enquiries via email, phone
- Monitor and handle shared email inboxes associated with several departments
- Plan and execute shipment orders
- Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
- Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status
- Communicate temperature results asap after delivery, check and note any deviations
- Provide customer specific reporting
- Adhere to all procedures, work instructions, and regulatory requirements in performing the job
- Build and maintain relationships with other World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in Customer Service setting
- Knowledge in Logistics would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Effective oral and written communication
- Proactive customer focus
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Good organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative skills to bring issues to resolution
We offer on-the-job training which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing your job duties and hands-on training working with your line manager and local offices in NCEE (Northern, Central and Eastern Europe).
Core business hours: 09:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri)
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Similar job ads:
€ 2200 – 2900
€ 1700 – 2000
€ 1250 – 1250