We’re looking bright eyed and enthusiastic IT project manager/coordinator to drive business and technical projects.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage and coordinate Baltic Non-Life Insurance business focus and technical projects;
- Be part of highly motived team;
- Challenge yourself and project team to meet project deadlines and targets;
- Be critical link to deliver successfully high impact projects;
- Work together with area experts and colleagues;
- Learn about Non-Life Insurance products and systems.
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Update and modify existing project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule;
- Measure performance and delivery;
- Regular reporting about the status and progress to all stakeholders;
- Escalate in case of issues;
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders;
- Perform risk assessments;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Schedule and facilitate project (regular) meetings with the stakeholders;
- Solve issues that arise;
- Communicate with external counterparties.
- Proven working experience as IT Project manager/Coordinator;
- Excellent stakeholder management across all organizational levels;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good understanding of software development;
- To be a structured and committed team player with great collaboration skills;
- Honesty, accountability, responsibility, transparency;
- Very good English and Lithuanian language, spoken and written.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Pille Rets, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 13.02.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Similar job ads:
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 3070 – 3580
€ 2720 – 4080
€ 3300 – 5000
€ 5700 – 11000
€ 2300 – 4700