We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Nasdaq Clearing offers central counterparty clearing services for Nasdaq Commodities, Nasdaq Derivatives Markets and Fish Pool. The offering includes clearing of both exchange-traded and OTC contracts as well as a repo clearing service. The team performs all post trade activities: collateral management, provides customer support, handles trades and positions, cash settlement, margin requirements, default fund contributions and securities settlement as well manages reconciliation and regulatory reporting activities.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join COO office team in Vilnius. As a Compliance Specialist, you will assist 1st line organization in ensuring compliance with regulatory and other commitments by identifying operational risks related to the clearing operations as well as by coordinating, improving or creating processes/frameworks across Nasdaq Clearing. The position includes both compliance related task and execution of processes within the COO office team.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and highly regulated environment with possibilities to improve and develop operational compliance processes
• Education and training in clearing business and overall cash and/or securities operations
• Working within an international team and positively challenging and dynamic environment
• Coordinating the development and implementation of process improvements to meet organization’s obligations and business goals;
• Supporting COO and CTO in outsourcing management: monitoring, reporting, review and update of the outsourcing agreements, compliance to the outsourcing policy, communication with suppliers. Ensuring reporting and escalation are in accordance with the service level agreements and adhere to KPIs;
• External stakeholder management: organizing relationship meetings with external service providers and market infrastructure (such as Central Securities Depositories and Settlement Banks), monitoring compliance to the agreements, and timely communication of changes;
• Overseeing Operational Documentation Framework, coordinating with document owners to ensure all relevant documentation (internal and external) is reviewed and updated on a regular basis (policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.);
• Coordinating requests from various stakeholders including senior management, audit and others as well as delivering due diligence and regulatory reporting questionnaires;
• Maintaining Business Continuity Plan(s), organizing training and performing mandatory tests on contingency site and communication tools;
• Contribution to projects and initiatives depending on the business priorities.
Above all, the candidate for this position should possess a curious mindset, openness towards change and ability to communicate and impact stakeholders.
• Degree in Business, Finance, Law or related discipline and around 4 years of relevant work experience
• Fluent English language skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with senior internal and external Stakeholders
• Good understanding of Nordics securities market, the role of clearing house and regulatory environment
• Related work experience in compliance and risk related positions is an advantage
• Experience with the EMIR regulation is an advantage.
• Sense of ownership and results-driven mindset
Monthly salary (Gross) starts from 2700 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is required.
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Similar job ads:
€ 1261 – 1500
€ 2000 – 4000
€ 2000 – 2600
€ 1520 – 2280