Digital Processes Analyst
Every process and every process step is very important in Aviation. Process automation and digitalization is integral part in Avia Solutions Group.
We act as Digitalization Center of Excellence providing process automation to our subsidiary’s companies across the whole world. We develop our solutions using MS Power Apps, Flows, Power Automate Desktop, Document Management System.
In our R&D department we are looking for Digital processes analyst who will be one of key players in Avia Solutions Group digital strategy.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for automation solutions
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Documenting business requirements, business processes and proposed solutions in detail, preparing, updating, and reviewing technical specifications
- Work closely with teams in the identification of business requirements, process design
- Create the process documentations in detail
- Assist the team by providing insights from the documentations
- Work closely with stakeholders and developers
- Updating to stakeholders and other team members during project delivery
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Provide support digital applications and processes developed
- At least 1-2 years of experience in business processes analysis
- Self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in business processes digitalization
- Very good communication skills including the ability to understand client process in any area in detail
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities of the business processes
- Strength in independently performing business and technical analysis and articulation of the recommended solution
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with Visio or similar BPMN documentation tool.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses
Similar job ads:
€ 2500 – 4500
€ 2560 – 3840
€ 1840 – 2760