Are you willing to join Danske Bank as a Senior Training Designer and support employees throughout their learning journey in compliance area?
Then join us and become a member of Academy Solutions team within Group Compliance. The team is focused on bringing blended learning solutions to empower the organization strengthening the compliance knowledge, competencies and culture.
As a Senior Training Designer you will take a strong responsibility to design, develop and deliver the highest quality compliance training solutions to assure the growth and sustainability of employee competencies across the Group.
You will be in close collaboration with compliance stakeholders, subject matter experts, training e-developers, and external training providers to guarantee a high-quality learning processes and solutions.
You will be working in Vilnius-based team as well as collaborating with multinational colleagues.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Develop training instructions, business procedures and methodologies such as compliance training needs analysis, recording and reporting, learning impact assessment and continuous learning improvement processes, etc.
- Identify compliance training needs through training needs analysis
- Design, develop, maintain and deliver high quality training programs aligned with the Regulatory expectations, needs of the organization and the individual
- Analyze raw compliance training material, create learning scripts and scenarios for compliance training e-developers
- Ensure close cooperation with stakeholders in regards to compliance training development
- Have a strong understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Provide regular reporting to the Line Manager, Management and stakeholders on related area
- 3+ years of experience taking organizational learning & development responsibilities
- Corporate communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Project management skills
- Time management skills and ability to work independently
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Corporate ethics and professionalism
- Flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in areas related to Business Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent
- Understanding of the financial services sector and the regulatory context in which Danske Bank operates would be an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Third pillar pension fund
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 20+ community hobby clubs
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1440 – 2160