IT System (Linux) Administrator
We offer work in an international group of companies, IT department, acting as an IT service provider to subsidiaries, providing quality services with SLA commitments, using its own high-reliability virtualized infrastructure, mature ServiceDesk system based on ITIL processes.
Nature of work:
Administration and deployment of high-reliability virtualized infrastructure and servers and systems running on it;
Implementation of new business applications in Linux OS environment and maintenance of existing ones, change management by communicating directly with system owners, IT analysts, manufacturer's representatives;
Supporting, optimizing, and ensuring the infrastructure of about 100 web-based websites and systems. From representative / corporate websites to hundreds of thousands of unique visitor web portals, global aviation e-commerce solutions, and business management systems covering ground handling, aircraft repair, aviation training academy, tour operator, and more;
You would work in an IT team in a holding company and cooperate with IT specialists, programmers, and project managers in group companies in Lithuania and in the world;
Special focus on cyber security, working with advanced security products;
Continuous improvement of business processes, automation;
Work under ITIL with a Service Desk system covering services, incidents, problems, change management;
Requirements for the candidate:
- Experience with virtual infrastructure (VMware);
- Very good knowledge of Linux OS systems administration;
- Excellent LAMP stack knowledge;
- DevOps tool administration experience: Docker, CI / CD (GitLab, Jenkins, Jira);
- Ability to write shell scripts;
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Responsibility and proactive thinking to make tomorrow better than today;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience with Zabbix, Ansible, or other automation solutions;
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Replication;
- Basic firewall administration knowledge.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.
Similar job ads:
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 2975 – 6000