Are you the kind of person who pays attention to details, enjoys challenging tasks, and is curious about banking? Do you thrive in a ever-growing environment with many different tasks?
We will welcome a new member to our Daily Services Agreements team, which provides daily banking services to our personal customers.
This is an great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with the team in an international environment. You will be able to participate in the new migrated tasks and support to improve processes.
We are looking for a colleague who would be a motivated person, curious, and focused on team collaboration, maintaining a positive attitude and work. You will get to know Danske Bank services and procedures, seek to provide high-quality services to our customers and be engaged in Lean culture.
- Handle tasks based on the creating of the accounts and other everyday banking products of the customers
- Support administrative tasks (data entry, payments administration, preparation of different agreements to the customers)
- Learn to identify ways for improvement and optimization of the process using Lean principles
- Take responsibility for additional initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with team members to create strong team spirit
- Positive communication and welcoming personality
- Team-oriented person with good communication and collaboration skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the team
- Attention to detail
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Proactiveness in processes improvements
Monthly salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1440 – 2160
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 3040 – 4560