Would you like to become part of the AML Review Tribe’s Requirements Management Squad where we will provide a flexible one point of entry and intuitive user interface to detail and handle regulatory requirements to ensure a uniform CDD/ODD case quality?
We want to make it easy for all colleagues across the bank to view, and update changing regulatory requirements for the CDD/ODD processes!
You will join the AML Review Tribe and become part of one of the largest transformations in the history of Danske Bank. With an aspiration to provide even better customer solutions and react faster to changing customer needs, more than 4000 of our employees are now organized in cross-functional teams who are fully empowered to take out bureaucracy, work with maximum flexibility and develop the best solutions for our customers. We call this Better Ways of Working.
- Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and our bank from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliancy
- If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be. The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies
- As a business analyst in the Requirements Management Squad, you will act as a liaison among stakeholders and developers with the purpose of developing a flexible one point of entry and intuitive user interface to detail and manage regulatory requirements to ensure a uniform CDD/ODD case quality
- You will work with your developer colleagues and relevant stakeholders
- Map out a governance process for handling regulatory requirements
- Clarify the ruling requirements
- Build a common solution and enable easy management of requirements for all CDD/ODD processes across customer segments and risk classes
- Automate the management of regulatory requirements across segments and markets
- Enable easy management of question templates (out of Excel)
- You have 2-5 years of business analyst experience and preferably your domain knowledge is within the AML/regulatory area. This is not a requirement, though
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude combined with creative problem-solving skills
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Canteen services and free fruits
Similar job ads:
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1440 – 2160