Supports the day to day General Accounting operations for the following process areas:
- Perform manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split.
- Perform monitoring and clearing of accounts according to defined work procedures.
- Perform closing activities.
- Contribute to reporting activities.
- Support Audit and Control.
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Accounting related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of General Accounting process activities and procedures.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Accounting transaction processing.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting is desirable.
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Experience in General Accounting processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken).
Working at McKesson Business Services Lithuania
With over 140 employees in Vilnius, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by continuous development. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are a still growing and evolving company where you can be a part of different initiatives such as AutoHotKey community, PEX project group, Employee Ambassadors Committee and many more. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania both in personal and professional fields through our demand-oriented training programmes and internal initiatives, as well as other benefits such as:
- Private health insurance
- Work from home or from the office in the city center – your choice!
- Pet friendly Fridays in the office
- Foosball and ping-pong table in the lounge area and fresh fruit brought to you in the office every week!
- Possibility to work remotely from any EU country for SIX MONTHS!
- Voucher to help you establish your home office
- Vouchers and paid leave days for important life events
- Various employee discounts
- Team building activities, company parties and other events
- Annual Bonus & Referral program
- Public transport & parking compensation
Similar job ads:
€ 2083 – 2083
€ 1400 – 3000
€ 1600 – 2000
€ 1488 – 2315
€ 1500 – 1900