EHSS Regional Leader (EMEA)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
About the Role:
The EMEA Regional EHSS Sr. Manager is responsible for driving compliance to Dexcom’s Environmental Health Safety and Sustainability (EHSS) programs while building cross functional relationships and facilitating a behavioral-based safety culture at all Dexcom commercial sites within their region and provide local EHSS leadership for 3PLs and other contracted entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set direction, deploy resources, and lead pay, performance, goal setting and development discussions for EHSS operations across EMEA
- Manage projects and department budgets
- Act as a role model of Dexcom’s values and create a positive and safe work environment
- Ensure compliance to all applicable environmental and occupational safety and health regulations at Dexcom locations across EMEA
- Implement and maintain programs aligned with governmental regulations and company EHSS programs
- Review injury, illness, and hazardous conditions and near-miss incident investigation reports and follow-up with complete corrective action
- Responsible for regulatory recordkeeping and annual safety calendar of activities
- Direct activities of safety committee, medical response team, and conduct emergency response drills
- Partner with site leadership to develop and achieve annual EHSS goals and drive EHSS activities for their areas of responsibility
- Engage with the Dexcom Production System to promote EHSS awareness through training and communication to drive improvements in proactive EHSS performance
- Maintain effective and timely communication with regards to EHS suggestions, concerns, and corrective/preventative actions
- Degree at Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of product compliance requirements including extended producer responsibility, materials of concern (i.e., REACH, RoHS, WEE etc)
- Strong expertise in ISO 45001, ISO 14001
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- NEBOSH general safety practitioner, Chartered Safety & Health Professional, CSP, CIH, CHMM, ARMP
- ISO 45001 and/or ISO 14001 Lead Auditor certified
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 4,583 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Similar job ads:
€ 3500 – 5300
€ 2400 – 2800
€ 2450 – 3305
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 3500 – 4500
€ 5000 – 8300