Senior Mobile App Developer (Android)
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 5,000 people. Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company's patient support, customer advocacy, finance, and accounting operations in Europe.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
About the Role:
- Designing, developing, and evaluating security features for mobile applications
- Enabling secure communication with large-scale data platforms as well as small custom embedded computing platforms
- Integrating new security features and updates into existing products to ensure the security of all products is maintained throughout the product lifecycle
- Providing product security engineering recommendations and helping resolve integration and testing issues
- Leading or participating in security assessments of company products that may include vulnerability and risk assessments, threat analysis, and security code reviews to identify potential design and implementation vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of experience developing Android mobile apps
- Expertise in C/C++, Kotlin.
- Knowledge in authentication/authorization concepts such as OAuth, OpenId, and SSO
- Knowledge in reverse engineering applications
- Knowledge in cryptographic primitives, such as symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, AES, RSA, ECDH, PKI, and PAKE
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Proficiency in English
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 4,890 EUR - 6,116 EUR
- Additional performance-based bonus
Sounds like you? Apply!
Similar job ads:
€ 2000 – 4000
€ 820 – 1260
€ 2336 – 3504
€ 2500 – 3600
€ 3300 – 5500