Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 5,000 people. Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company's patient support, customer advocacy, finance, and accounting operations in Europe.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join GBS team in Vilnius. Dexcom Payroll Specialists act as the liaison between our employees and third-party payroll providers, ensuring the accurate and timely production of monthly payrolls across EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and validate incoming payroll data from Managers and employees, ensuring accurate inputs are transferred to our third-party payroll providers within the deadlines set and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Review monthly payroll reports produced by our third-party providers to ensure payroll entries are correct and accurately reflect the payroll inputs provided.
- Be the first point of contact for all payroll queries and provide assistance to employees so issues are resolved either by proactively researching or liaising with third-party providers.
- Provide cover and support for Payroll activities across EMEA.
- Maintain payroll records, tax filing reports and deduction support.
- Prepare monthly payroll journals to be uploaded into the finance system.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for senior management.
- Lead payroll implementations as we expand into new markets.
- Develop and administer new payroll processes, policies and procedures.
- Review and reconcile monthly travel expenses, ensuring sufficient supporting documentation is supplied for completeness and tax/audit purposes.
- Participate in annual audits, where applicable.
- Ensure internal controls are compliant with corporate policy.
- Monitor deadlines and adhere to expectations regarding electronic payments and other activities.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested to support HR and Finance functions.
- Relevant Payroll experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to exercise independent discretion on matters of significance.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work both within a team and independently.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or relevant experience in Payroll.
- Part-qualified in payroll/working towards a payroll qualification or other related qualification preferred.
- Currently working within a Finance/HR/payroll function or commercial business environment or shared service center.
- EMEA payroll experience.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors.
- Experience using Oracle or another ERP system.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,800 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Similar job ads:
€ 1700 – 2000
€ 2500 – 3000
€ 2000 – 2300
€ 1927 – 3636
€ 1825 – 2225