Come work at Track-POD, the leading company in the logistics software industry in the UK, EU, and North America. We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative
to join the Track-POD team. If you're serious about your next job, Track-POD is an ideal company for you.
Track-POD is a fast-growing SaaS company that has strong growth of revenue, offering one of the best Paperless&Contactless Delivery Management Software. Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp,and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
Track-POD is among the 22 Top Logistics Startups and Companies in Lithuania:
• Effectively communicate Track-Pod’s solution to potential prospects in a well organized, thoughtful approach;
• Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn with support from our marketing team;
• Understand business needs in order to properly highlight Track-Pod’s business value;
• Work closely with Account Executives to help them identify and develop opportunities;
• Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities from list of assigned target companies ;
• Be ready to operate in a start-up environment.
• Must be a Self-Starter with a highly entrepreneurial spirit;
• Innovative ‘hunter’ mentality;
• 1 year of sales or SDR experience, SaaS experience preferred;
• Experience using a CRM platform;
• A verifiable history of exceeding personal targets;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• A sense of accountability and commitment to attain goals;
• The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision;
• Strong work ethic;
• Strong organizational Skills with the ability to multitask;
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced growth company;
• Coachable and willingness to learn sales skills and technology;
• You are fluent in English. Additional languages considered an asset.
What we offer
• Top of the market salaries, Gross salary range 2000 - 3500 EUR gross;
• 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually;
• Exciting fast-paced global environment (we are shifting the global market!)
• Private medical insurance;
• Hybrid working environment;
• Exciting, fast-paced global environment (we are shifting the global market!);
• A chance to join a fast-growing tech company;
• A great international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the new level for the market.
Similar job ads:
€ 3000 – 5000
€ 6000 – 7000
€ 4132 – 6280
€ 2000 – 2500