Supports the day to day Accounts Receivable operations for the following process areas:
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data
- Contribute to the processing of receipts (processing of electronic bank statements and cash allocation/dispute management)
- Perform credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs)
- Customer Account maintenance and periodic closing
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Receivable related processes.
- Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
- High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- Approximately 0-1 year of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Some experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- French language is highly desirable.
Working at McKesson Business Services Lithuania
With over 250 employees in Vilnius, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by continuous development. We are a still growing and evolving company where you can be a part of different initiatives such as AutoHotKey community, PEX project group, Employee Ambassadors Committee and many more. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania both in personal and professional fields through our demand-oriented training programmes and internal initiatives, as well as other benefits such as:
- Private health insurance
- Work from home or from the office in the city center – your choice!
- Voucher to help you establish your home office
- Team building activities, company parties and other events
- Annual Bonus & Referral program
- Public transport & parking compensation
Similar job ads:
€ 3640 – 4960