Ready to make the next step and boost your career? Excited about the future? If the answer is yes, here at EY we will help you to develop the future that is right for you. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
EY’s Accounting & Finance management services team provides a wide range of integrated corporate services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc.
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our team! As a member of our team you will be offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients. You may start your career as an intern and cover your university internship while working with us. We will provide you flexibility to study, therefore there is a possibility to work 30hours per week. Apply now and let‘s talk!
Your key responsibilities (based on experience):
• Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on information provided by the client.
• Assist with daily administrative tasks including processing incoming issuance of invoices and executing other ad-hoc requests.
• General administration of bank accounts such as creation of payment orders, maintaining of bank balances and overall supervision of bank accounts.
• Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis.
• Other accounting tasks.
Skills and attributes for success:
• Attention to high quality, details and accuracy.
• Great communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, team working skills.
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Degree (or being third or last year student) in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, STEM or another related field.
• Curiosity and keeping up with finance & accounting news.
• Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting
• Lithuanian and English languages.
• Strong computer skills.
We offer you:
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic teams
• Participation in international projects and teamwork with our leaders and industry leading client people
• Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills
• Boost the potential of your accounting and finance knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
• The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop
• Additional health insurance & other benefits
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/lt_lt